Car Accident Lawyer Charlotte | Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC
Car accident injuries often result in a long list of expenses. Contact a car accident lawyer in Charlotte, NC for a free consultation at 704-335-1500. A car accident lawyer from Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC will apply their years of experience and legal skills to help you obtain full recovery from a personal injury claim.
Logo 704-335-1500
930 East Blvd Charlotte, NC 28203
No Results, No Attorney Fee
704-335-1500 (Local)
800-948-0577 (Toll Free)

Category: Articles

With a few exceptions, workers’ compensation insurance typically covers only those injuries which are caused by an accident while on-the-job. With the exception of injuries to the back or occupational disease injuries (both discussed below), there must be some type of deviation from the normal work routine in order for an injury to be covered…Read More

The workers’ compensation system in North Carolina generally recognizes four (4) types of disability: Temporary Total Disability (TTD) — Most individuals involved in workers’ compensation claims are experiencing temporary partial disability. As the name implies, this is a temporary situation that typically arises when an injured worker is recovering from his or her injury. The…Read More

What is Workers’ Compensation?

Apr 12, 2016 Brown Moore & Associates Articles

Workers’ compensation is the legal framework by which individuals injured on the job may have the ability to have their medical treatment paid for, and receive a disability benefit while unable to perform work. Workers’ compensation pays the medical bills associated with medical treatment related to the on-the-job injury. If a worker is unable to…Read More

Not all those who suffer an injury on the job are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Generally speaking, a worker must suffer an injury as a result of an accident, or deviation from the normal work routine, in order to obtain workers’ compensation benefits. Workers who suffer an on-the-job back injury are not subject to…Read More

How Do I File for Workers’ Compensation?

Apr 12, 2016 Brown Moore & Associates Articles

Workers’ compensation is referred to as a “forms”-based practice of law. This means that there are a number of legal forms which have to be completed throughout any workers’ compensation claim. The first of these forms is what is known as a Form 18, which must be filed with the North Carolina Industrial Commission in…Read More