- Understanding Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- What’s the Deal with Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- Pursuing a Property Damage Claim After an Automobile Accident
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Settlement?
- Understanding MedPay
- Seeking Medical Attention After an Accident
- Here's What to Do After an Accident
- Welcome to When Accidents Happen
If you find yourself in an accident where the motorist at fault doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damages, you don’t need to be too concerned. The underinsured motorist coverage, or UIM, will help take the worries away. On... Read More
What happens when you figure yourself in a hit-and-run accident, or you get hit by a vehicle whose drive doesn’t have insurance? Is there a type of coverage that you can claim to help with any damages resulting in an... Read More
In this episode of When Accidents Happen, we join our hosts Paige Pahlke and Jim Puritz, attorneys at Brown Moore and Associates, to talk about property damage claims in automobile accident cases. In this episode, we give an overview of... Read More
On the episode of When Accidents Happen, Associate Attorney Jim Puritz welcomes Jon Moore, partner at Brown Moore & Associates to discuss the types of recoverable damages in a personal injury case. Both economic damages and non-economic damages are recoverable... Read More