- All About the Lawsuit Timeline
- What Goes On Before Filing a Lawsuit
- Understanding Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- What’s the Deal with Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- Pursuing a Property Damage Claim After an Automobile Accident
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Settlement?
- Understanding MedPay
- Seeking Medical Attention After an Accident
- Here's What to Do After an Accident
- Welcome to When Accidents Happen
On the episode of When Accidents Happen, Associate Attorney Jim Puritz welcomes Jon Moore, partner at Brown Moore & Associates to discuss the types of recoverable damages in a personal injury case. Both economic damages and non-economic damages are recoverable... Read More
Partner Jon Moore joins Associate Attorney Paige Pahlke to discuss MedPay. MedPay is short for medical payment coverage. MedPay is available as an add-on with many automotive insurance policies, is no-fault, and covers anyone in your car. This means if... Read More
Today, we welcome Jon Moore, a partner at Brown Moore and Associates, to discuss the importance of seeking medical attention after an automobile accident. Seeking medical care not only ensures you are okay, it can be beneficial to a potential... Read More
In this episode of When Accidents Happen, we join our hosts Paige Pahlke and Jim Puritz, attorneys at Brown Moore and Associates, to talk about the initial steps to take when you or someone you care about is involved in... Read More
Chances are you’re here because of an accident involving yourself or someone you love. And, before the dust even settles, you’re dealing with an insurance company that doesn’t have your best interests at heart. You may be feeling overwhelmed, you... Read More