Concord, NC Personal Injury Attorney
Negligent and preventable accidents can cause life-long physical and emotional trauma. Medical expenses and painful recoveries can be overwhelming. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident due to another’s carelessness, you need a personal injury attorney.
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, our dedicated legal team has the skills and expertise you need to secure the compensation you deserve. Schedule a free consultation or by calling us at 800-948-0577.
Our Concord Personal Injury Lawyers Are Experienced in a Multitude of Injury Cases
Negligent accidents can take place anywhere. For example;
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, North Carolinians saw 69,000 nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in the last reporting year.
- Despite the pandemic and an overall decrease in mileage, traffic deaths rose 8%, totaling 1,663 fatalities.
- Johns Hopkins released a comprehensive medical study and found that 10% of all deaths in America can be attributed to medical errors.
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, our attorneys are dedicated to aggressively advocating for our clients. We have successfully recovered millions in settlements and verdicts in a wide range of personal injury claims, including;
- Medical negligence
- Birth injury claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Accidents involving government-owned vehicles
- Premises liability claim
- Defective product claim
- Airplane and boating accidents
- Accidents involving children and adolescents
- Workplace injuries
Our Concord personal injury attorneys are not limited to the above list. If you have suffered injuries due to the negligence of someone else, speak to a member of our talented legal team today.
What Are the Possible Damages A Concord Personal Injury Attorney Can Recover?
The success of a personal injury claim depends heavily on the skill, expertise, and resources of your attorney. At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, we know the key to maximizing your settlement is translating your pain, trauma, and suffering into something tangible for an otherwise healthy person to understand.
The damages you may be entitled to include;
- Full compensation for medical expense both now and in the future
- Surgeries and treatments
- Hospital stays
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Home health care
- Lost income if you cannot work
- This may include temporary or permanent cc
- Pain and suffering damages
- Physical pain from the accident
- Physical pain and discomfort throughout the recovery
- Psychological pain, including mental anguish, anxiety, sleeplessness
- Emotional distress brought on by the accident
- Clinical depression
- Anxiety disorder
- Possible punitive damages
- Punishment for the negligent party to deter others from acting in a similar way
Every personal injury claim is unique. It is important to speak with our Concord personal injury lawyers to determine the recoverable damages in your case.
Why You Should Choose Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC for Your Personal Injury Claim
For over 40 years, Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC has served North Carolina’s injured. Our skilled litigators expertly handle complex personal injury cases to recover the maximum damages for our clients.
If you or a loved one have been injured due to negligence, consult with one of our personal injury attorneys in Concord today. You can contact the legal team of Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC for an evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling us at 800-948-0577.