Mooresville, NC Personal Injury Attorney
Bouncing back after a personal injury can be difficult. Dealing with medical appointments, therapy sessions, and surgeries while also maintaining a home and caring for family is a real struggle for most personal injury victims. Throw in the fact that the accident victim is no longer able to work and financial trouble also rears its ugly head. If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligence of someone else, then you have a right to seek justice and fair compensation from the at-fault party. Connecting with a personal injury attorney is the fastest and smartest way to hold the responsible party accountable for damages due to your injuries.
Personal Injury Cases
You can be injured at the hands of another person or entity in an unlimited number of ways. The most common among them include:
- Slip-and-fall injuries: When you enter a store or even someone’s residence and a dangerous condition causes you to fall and become injured, then the owner of the property may be liable for your injuries. Although your purpose on the property determines whether or not the owner is liable, you may be able to collect compensation due to a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injury.
- Auto accidents: When you drive or ride in a car, truck, SUV, van or another vehicle, you are at risk from other drivers on the road, the condition of the road, and from the weather. Depending on the circumstances and the severity of your auto accident, you may be able to hold another driver or third party responsible for injuries you sustained during an auto accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are the underdog of traffic and are subject to drivers’ blind spots. They also tend to get less respect from general traffic, with many motorists viewing them as a nuisance. Motorcyclists are much more likely to have a serious accident than drivers or passengers in conventional vehicles, and some devastating personal injuries can result.
- Dog bite attacks: People who own dogs have a duty to prevent their dogs from harming people. When dogs attack, their owners are liable for any injuries caused except under a very slim set of circumstances.
- Workplace accidents: The onus is on your employer to keep your workplace safe and you and your colleagues from harm. Places of employment are held to strict standards when it comes to safety, and when they fall short of these standards and you are injured as a result, you may need to file a personal injury claim.
Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
When you file a personal injury claim, your Mooresville, NC personal injury lawyer has one goal in mind: getting you the compensation you deserve so that you can return to as much normalcy as possible. This may include damages such as current and future medical bills, lost wages, future lost income, pain and suffering, and more. Find out more about getting the fair settlement due to you for your personal injury by reaching out to the Mooresville, NC personal injury attorneys with Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC. You can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at 800-948-0577.