Charlotte Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
What was the real cause of your serious slip-and-fall accident? Was it your own clumsiness or carelessness? Or was someone else negligent, such as the following?
- Maintenance crews who did not mark wet floors after cleaning them
- Building owners or municipalities who did not mark or repair broken sidewalks
- Mall owners who did not properly inspect and maintain escalators, elevators or stairs
- Subcontractors at a construction site who left debris strewn about
- Swimming pool managers who did not take care to prevent slip-and-fall accidents around the pool, for example, by providing slip-resistant materials for people to walk on
- A motorist in a parking lot whose inattention causes a pedestrian to fall while avoiding an accident
- A dog owner who let a dog off leash — in turn resulting in a jogger’s trip-and-fall accident
- Building owners or maintenance personnel who did not clean ice, snow or dripping rainwater from public areas such as entryways to buildings
- Merchants who installed distracting displays near tripping hazards
Property owners and managers of properties owe a duty of care to people who visit the premises. This duty includes the obligation to warn visitors of concealed dangers of which the owner or manager may be aware, and also to take steps to remedy known hazards.Injuries caused by dangerous conditions can be attributed to negligence of responsible parties. The job of a premises liability attorney is to identify and pursue all available sources of compensation to cover medical costs and acknowledge the pain and suffering of injured clients.
Whatever the particulars of your slip-and-fall accident in North or South Carolina, Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, is available to evaluate your case. We are a well-established premises liability law firm in Charlotte. Our North Carolina lawyers represent people who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries and loss of loved ones in fatal accidents.
Contact a North Carolina Premises Liability Attorney
If you have additional questions after reviewing the information on our website, we invite you to contact our office to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with an experienced Charlotte slip-and-fall accident attorney. To make an appointment with a Charlotte premises liability attorney, call toll free 844-452-3688 or send us an e-mail.